IT operation & Maintenance
We cater IT managed support services such as computer maintenance for everything related to your desktops, networks, and servers. We have dedicated network security and support, server maintenance, desktop support, performance monitoring, patching, software deployment, and much more. Our teams of certified engineers deliver high levels of IT support and technology help from our 24×7 Network support Center.
Server Maintenance & Network Management
- Windows Server support and proactive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting any alert that arises while monitoring systems.
- Weekly check for viruses and event logs to identify problems and troubleshoot them.
- Check and patch-up of all security holes and verify data backup.
- Management of all hubs, switches, and other network devices.
- Full support for tablets and smartphones.
- Regularly deployment of patches and updated virus definitions.
- Performing desktop tunings like Defrag, Scandisk, Paging file optimizations, eliminating bottlenecks, etc.
- Deployment of updates to software and service packs.
- Support for Microsoft’s off-the-shelf products and third-party applications.
- Extended end-user technical support.
- Proactive firewall maintenance and troubleshooting when a problem arises.
- Continuous filtering for Bugs, Spyware, Malware, and other threats.
- Network security and proactive monitoring of e-mails for spam and viruses before they can affect the system.
Hardware Maintenance Services
Atrity offers hardware maintenance services to our Managed IT Services clients. We install hardware at customer’s site and take full responsibility for monitoring, maintenance, and replacement when needed. It may include wiping proprietary data, physically destroying hard drives, and certifying that old equipment has been recycled legally. This can be a cost-effective way for small or mid-sized businesses to provide employees with state-of-the-art hardware instead of incurring a large capital expense for the same.